“WIN a Family Fun Vacation” Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary
- Eligibility: The “WIN a Family Fun Vacation” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household) of United States Nutrition, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Disney Consumer Products, Inc. and its affiliates are neither a sponsor nor an administrator of this Sweepstakes. ”Void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 1, 2014 and ends at 4:00 p.m. ET on May 1, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Visit www.familyfunsweeps.com, and complete the online registration form to earn one entry in the Sweepstakes. If you are one of the first 20,000 entrants to submit a registration form, you will win an Early Registration Prize as described below, subject to verification and will also be entered into the random drawing. Entries must be complete and submitted during the Sweepstakes Period, to be included in the random drawing. Limit one entry per person/email address during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Conditions for Participation and Validation of Entries: Entries generated by a script, macro, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. USE OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS TO ENTER AND/OR OTHER AUTOMATIC ENTRY METHODS (SUCH AS HACKS OR BOTS), IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Random Drawing: Grand, First and Second Prize winners will be randomly selected on or about May 5, 2014, from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize will be dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period and for the Early Registration Prize, the time an eligible entrant enters. Prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by mail or email. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): A 5-day/4-night trip for four (4) to Southern California, including round-trip coach class air transportation, hotel accommodations (based on quad occupancy), breakfast each day at the hotel, SUV or minivan car rental for length of trip, four (4) 5 day passes to fun filled local activities including a Disney Studio and Disney archives tour for four (4). The ARV of the Grand Prize is $9,550. First Prizes (10): A Stainless Steel Mickey Mouse Watch. The ARV of each First Prize is $100. Second Prizes (20): A Personalized Mickey Mouse Ears Hat. The ARV of each Second Prize is $16.95. Third Prizes (50): Two (2) 60-count Bottles of Disney Gummy Vitamins, in the character of winner’s choice. The ARV of each Third Prize is $11.98. Early Registration Prizes (20,000): A Snapfish 5” x 7” Soft Cover Photo Book. The ARV of each Early Registration Prize is $11.99. Shipping/handling and tax are not included with the prize and must be paid by the individual Early Registration Prize winners. Early Registration Prizes will be awarded via a redemption code which is for one free 20-page 5” x 7” Soft Cover Photo Book from Snapfish and are subject to Snapfish’s Terms & Conditions. Customer pays for additional pages over 20 pages. Limit one photo book credit per account may be used during the Snapfish promotion period. The promotion code will be requested during the checkout process on http://snapfish.com/familyfunsweeps. Offer excludes Disney themed products. Promotion codes are valid for single-use only and expire on May 31, 2014. Promotion code applies to mail-order purchases only and cannot be used for in-store pick up. All shipping and tax charges apply. Promotion code may only be used once and not in conjunction with any other offer. Grand Prize travel must be taken within one year of the date awarded. Travel companions (or winner as parent/legal guardian if any companion is a minor in his/her state of residence and winner’s child/charge) of Grand Prize winner will be required to complete a Release of Liability prior to travel. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companions must travel together on the same itinerary and must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo ID), in order to travel. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, airline baggage fees, taxes, tips, entertainment, additional transfers, and transportation to and from winner’s home residence/airport are the Grand Prize winner's sole responsibility. Car rental is subject to additional restrictions set forth by car rental contract. If winner does not meet rental car requisites/requirements that portion of the prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided. Car must be returned with a full tank of gas.
- Winner Notification: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) within ten (10) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. First Prize winners will receive their prize within 6-8 weeks of the random drawing. Second Prize winners will be required to provide, via email, the name that will be personalized on the Mickey Mouse ears within three (3) days of notification in order to receive prize. Third Prize winners will be required to provide, via email, the preferred character for the Disney Gummy Vitamins within three (3) days of notification in order to receive prize. Early Registration Prize winners will receive an email with their redemption code and instructions to redeem. Email will be sent to the email address used at the time of entry. If any prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if a potential winner fails to return the required documents or respond by the required deadline, an alternate potential prize winner will be selected. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or if a potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner will be selected.
- General Conditions: By entering, entrants fully and unconditionally agree and accept to be bound by these complete Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final. Taxes, related to the prizes, are the responsibility of the individual winners. Except where prohibited, winners grant to the Sweepstakes Entities the right to use, and publish his or her proper name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state without additional compensation. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify, and block or discard all entries from any individual who enters by any kind of electronic, mechanical or other automated means or otherwise tampers with or hacks the entry process as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in the event of a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or system failure or disruption, force majeure or any other cause which, in its sole opinion, corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sweepstakes Entities and Disney Consumer Products, Inc. are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, ineligible or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software program, network, Internet or computer failures or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond their control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical error in any materials associated with these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes generally. The Sweepstakes Entities and Disney Consumer Products, Inc. assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes, if at the sole discretion of Sponsor, such person shows a disregard for these Official Rules, or acts (1) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or their agents or representatives; or (2) in any other disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Nassau or Suffolk County New York; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of New York located in Nassau or Suffolk County for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of New York, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Winners List: For the Grand and First Prize winners’ names, available on or about May 31, 2014 send a self-addressed stamped envelope by June 30, 2014 to: “WIN a Family Fun Vacation” Sweepstakes Winners, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. KD), Melville, NY 11747.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor is United States Nutrition, Inc., 2100 Smithtown Ave, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779. The Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.